Created on 28 May 1975, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional intergovernmental organization formed by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo. Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese
In order to ensure effective implementation of its sectoral programs, ECOWAS specialized agencies and institutions including the Community Court of Justice, the ECOWAS Parliament, the West African Health Organization (WAHO), and the Intergovernmental Action Group against Money Laundering (GIABA) wishes to recruit qualified and capable, national candidates from the ECOWAS Member States in the following areas:
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Internal audit
Applicants are kindly requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, www.ecowas.int, where the positions will be published regularly and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age. Female applications are encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications initially submitted with only the CV remain acceptable.
For current job vacancies as updated regularly,
Click this link below to see all:
Ecowas is one of the best places to work.
I really need to work there
Isn’t UN or World Bank better?
Always apply as it’s worth it.
Like how much?
Kindly put the email address for number 7. Thank you
Simply click the link below for all current job vacancies